Alpha Media – East Texas is seeking a full-time Account Executive who has a proven record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience, be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives, and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital brands.
Alpha Media is a diverse multimedia company sharing your favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms. Whether it’s on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or in your car, our stations will enhance your journey. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates multiple radio stations across the United States covering all formats.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Sell radio and digital advertising.
- Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
- Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising.
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Negotiate direct and agency business.
- Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
- Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- A minimum two years’ sales experience.
- A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Alpha values Integrity, a Can Do Attitude, Passion, Competitiveness, Creativity and embraces that work can be FUN. If these qualities are important to you and you feel you check off the qualities we are looking for submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by visiting www.alphamediausa.com/careers.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.